Effective Date: October 17, 2022
Last Updated: August 25, 2022
- About IDIQ
Identity Intelligence Group LLC, dba IDIQ and its subsidiaries, including Credit Swag Ventures, Inc., (“IDIQ,” “we” or “us”) offers various products and services to businesses and individuals to assist them in maximizing their everyday life, from financial progress data to roadside assistance. As a company that handles important personal information about our customers, we understand that privacy is of fundamental importance. We are committed to doing our part to protect your privacy and being transparent about how we collect, process, and use your personal information.
- About this Policy
This is our global Privacy Notice that describes how IDIQ collects, uses, and discloses information about you use the “IDIQ Services,” which include:
- Our IDIQ Websites, including IDIQ.com, IdentityIQ.com, MyScoreIQ.com, Resident-Link.com, DataBreachIQ.com, RoadsideIQ.com, Creditreportiq.com, Creditscoreiq.com, GetIQReportNow.com, IDIQPartners.com, IDIQSales.com, TryIdentityIQ.com, 3ScoresPlusMore.com, CreditScoreHero.com, GetMy3Scores.com, My3Scores.co, RocketCreditScores.com, SeeMyScoreandMore.com, ScoreSafety.com, Accredian.co, and creditanddebt.org
- The services offered through our IDIQ Websites, including our subscription services plans and one-time offerings
- User Accounts offered in connection with our IDIQ Websites
- Our communications with you
- Our partner/affiliate relationships
- Our social media pages
- Anywhere we collect information from you and refer to this Privacy Notice.
More information about the Service can be found in our Terms of Service. It also applies to personal information we collect from third parties about you. Please read this policy carefully.
- The Scope of This Privacy Notice
How we process your personal information depends on the specific IDIQ Services you use and how you use them. As a result, not every description about how we process personal information broadly may apply to you or your personal information. Moreover, some of the personal information we process is subject to specific regulation, and some users of our IDIQ Services may have additional rights under applicable laws depending on where the user resides. Please see our “Supplemental Terms” for additional information about personal information and privacy rights that may apply to you.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
- Information We Collect
The personal information we collect about you depends on the nature and context of your interaction with IDIQ and its services. It may also depend on various choices you make about how to use the Services we offer, the functionality and features you choose or enable, your location, the devices you us to interact with our services, and applicable law.
- Information You Provide to Us
We may collect information about individuals in various ways, including directly from you when you provide it to us, including through online forms, customer service communications (web, email, or phone), or in other ways. In some cases, it is necessary for you to provide personal information so that we can provide you the products and services we offer. The following describes the type of personal information we collect from you when you interact with the IDIQ services and the various contexts in which we collect it.
- Consumer Contact Information. We collect information when you inquire about our IDIQ Services. Personal information may include your name, physical address, phone number, email address, and other personal information you provide to us. We may collect this information via web form, email, over the phone, or any other method by which you provide it.
- Business Contact Information. We collect information about individuals who interact with us on behalf of a business or other organization, including information such as your name, company affiliation, job title, business address, phone number, business email address, and other personal information you include in a communication to us.
- Account Information. We collect information when you create an account with us (or one is created by an organization on the user’s behalf). Personal information may include a username (which may also be an email address or phone number), password, and your contact information, along with metrics about how you use your account.
- Billing Information. We collect billing information in order to process payment. This may include your payment card numbers, expiration date, billing address, and transaction information.
- Location Information. In addition to your mailing/billing address, we may request your precise location (including your precise geolocation) from you. For example, we may ask you to provide a location for roadside assistance purposes.
- Vehicle Information. We collect vehicle information related to our roadside assistance products, in credit reports, and form third parties.
- Telephone Call Recordings. As part of our customer service and quality assurance commitments, we may record telephonic conversations you have with our customer service representatives or leave on our voice mailboxes. Personal information you provide over the phone may be collected in these recordings, as well as a record of the phone number from which you called.
- Email Notification Information. If you request that we provide you with email communications, we will collect your email address in order to send you the requested communications.
- Electronic Communications. If you send us electronic communications (emails, text/SMS messages, chat messages, etc.) then we will collect personal information pertaining to that communication. For example, we will collect the identifiers associated with the electronic communication (email address, telephone number, IP address, etc.), the content of the communications, and any personal information provided as part of the communication.
- Resident Information. Some of our IDIQ Services allow you to provide rental payment information to credit bureaus. Personal information associated with this reporting includes contact information, resident address, and rental payment information.
- Social Media Content. If you interact with our social media pages, we will receive information related to those interactions.
- Employment Candidate Information. Individuals applying for employment or other positions in our workforce may provide personal information in connection with the candidacy for employment. Personal information may include contact information, work history, education history, salary preferences, résumé information, C.V.
- Identity Verification Information. In order to verify your identity prior to using our Services, we may request personal information including your Social Security number, Date of Birth, and phone number, and recent residential history. We submit Social Security numbers to the credit reporting agencies to accurately identify your credit information.
- Other Personal Information You Provide. If you provide us personal information other than that described above, we will collect it and use it for the purposes for which you provide it or other consistent purposes.
- Information We Collect About You from Others
A primary part of the Services we provide requires us to gather personal information about you from third parties. This section describes what information we collect from third parties and why we collect it.
- Consumer Reporting Information. Our services provide you with access to credit information from credit bureaus like Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. Much of the personal information we receive about you, including personal information contained in credit reports and credit scores, we request on your behalf, and per your written instructions, from credit bureaus. We request information from the credit bureaus and others to provide some of our membership products and to present offers based on personal information contained in your credit profile.
- Social Media Information. We may receive information from you when you interact with our pages, groups, accounts or posts on social media platforms.
- Rental Payment Records. Some of our IDIQ Services allow us to obtain personal information related to individuals’ rental payments.
- Identity Verification Information. We may obtain information from identity verification providers intended to supplement the information you have provided to us. We use this information to ensure we process data accurately and to ensure the security of the IDIQ Services.
- Our Partners and Affiliates. We collect personal information about end-users of our product offerings from our reseller partners and affiliates.
- Our Service Providers. We may receive information from service providers who help us combat fraud, illegal activity and to help protect your personal information.
- Publicly Available Information. We collect information from publicly available sources, such as open government databases.
- Information We Collect Automatically Through Our Services
We automatically collect certain information about your (and your device’s) interaction with our Services.
- Usage information.We may collect information about your usage of the IDIQ Services, such as the pages you viewed, the services and features you used or interacted with, your browser type and details about any links or communications with which you interacted.
- Device information.We may collect information about your device such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, log information, error messages, device type, and unique device identifiers. For example, we may collect IP addresses from you as part of our sign in and security features.
- Your Sensitive Personal Information.
We process sensitive personal information about you for limited purposes. For example:
- We collect your social security number and transmit it to the credit reporting agencies to ensure that we are providing you with accurate credit reporting information and not someone else’s information.
- We require account log-in credentials to ensure the security of your account. To protect the security of your log-in credentials, we store passwords in an encrypted and obfuscated format.
- We generally don’t collect or disclose information about your racial/ethnic origin, religious beliefs, union membership, sexual orientation, trade union membership, criminal background history, or similar information. However, such information may be contained within your credit or other report prepared by a consumer reporting agency. We process this information only to display it to you.
Otherwise, we don’t intentionally collect any sensitive personal information about you, and we prefer that you not share this information with us.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To deliver our IDIQ services, products, and other offerings, including information such as insights and recommendations, as necessary to perform our contract with you.
· To validate your identity as necessary to perform our contract with you.
· To send you important information, such as about your account and membership options, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To respond to your requests related to our IDIQ Services.
· To maintain and improve the security and performance of the IDIQ Services.
· To anonymize, aggregate, or de-identify your personal data so it can no longer identify you in furtherance of our interest in conducting research and analysis.
· To develop and improve our current and future offerings and your experience.
· To make strategic decisions concerning our business operations.
· To send you promotional offers, advertising, or other marketing content.
· To enforce, and review compliance with, the legal terms that govern our offerings in furtherance of our legitimate interest in ensuring adherence to the relevant terms.
· To comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws.
· To protect the rights, safety, and property of IDIQ, our users, and third parties.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
When we process personal data about you to comply with legal requirements or to perform our obligations under a contract with you or with our customer through whom you use our offerings, failure to provide such data may prevent or delay our fulfillment of these obligations.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
We disclose the categories of information described above to the following categories of persons:
· Our service providers, including vendors, consultants, and other parties who assist in our operations, and who perform services or functions on our behalf. Our service providers include companies who support us with marketing, sales, data storage, web management, communications, software maintenance and support, analytics, social media, market research, auditing, security, user verification, localization, and payment processing. Our service providers process your information subject to contractual terms that restrict their ability to use your information.
· Our business partners, such as resellers, event sponsors, marketing partners, including those who serve ads to you on or within the IDIQ Services.
· Our affiliates, for any of the purposes and uses of information described in this Privacy Notice.
· Social networking services and platforms to connect with or share information publicly, with service providers, or with your contacts on such services or platforms.
· Persons to whom we are required by law to provide information, such as pursuant to a subpoena or a court order.
· Law enforcement, legal counsel, or other reasonably necessary parties when disclosure is reasonably necessary to prevent or respond to fraud or abuse, defend ourselves against attacks, or protect the rights, property, and safety of IDIQ, our customers, and the public.
· Persons involved in the consideration, negotiation, completion of a business transaction, including the sale, merger, consolidation, acquisition, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, bankruptcy, or reorganization, and any subsequent integration.
We may also disclose your personal information to other parties when we have your consent to do so or when you direct us to, for any purposes requested or permitted by you.
We may share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified demographic, statistical, and other information regarding use of our offerings with third parties for marketing, analytics, planning, and other purposes. Such information will not specifically identify any user.
7. Your Privacy Rights and Choices
A. Accessing, Updating, and Downloading Your User Account Information.
You have the right to access, update, and obtain a copy of your personal information. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. For example, you do not have the right to ask us to update information contained in your credit report, since this information is controlled by the credit reporting agencies (See “Correcting your Credit Information,” below).
If you have an account with us, you may view and edit some of your personal information by logging into your account and navigating to the account profile page. You may also contact us during regular business hours using the appropriate phone number found below under “Contact Us”.
We may need to verify your identity before completing your request. How we verify your identity depends on whether you hold an account with us.
· Individuals with IDIQ accounts can verify their identity by logging into their account.
· Individuals without IDIQ accounts (non-accountholders) will need to provide information establishing their identity. We will use this information for verification purposes only.
Unless required by local law, we do not permit agents to submit requests on behalf of individuals.
B. Deleting and Disputing the Accuracy of Your Personal Information.
You have the right to request that we delete personal information we process about you and close your account. We may retain certain data about you for legal and internal business purposes, such as fraud prevention, in accordance with applicable laws. Please note, we are not able to delete any personal information about you contained in a credit report, credit score, credit history, or otherwise provided by a credit reporting agency pursuant to the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
C. Opting-Out Cross-Contextual Behavioral Advertising. We may share your personal information with third parties to allow for targeted advertising to you. These ads may be based on your interactions with multiple businesses, including ours, and their websites and applications. We do this so that you see our ads when you visit other websites. You can find out more about this practice or opt out of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising purposes by visiting https://aboutads.info/choices. You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
E. Opting Out of Email and Text Messages.
You can opt-out of certain commercial marketing emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” or “Opt-Out” link in the email you received. You can also email us your opt-out request at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com We are not, however, able to accept requests to cancel an existing membership account through email. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. You can opt out of text alerts any time by replying “STOP,” or any alternative keyword we’ve shared with you. We complete any opt-out request as quickly as we can. This opt-out request won’t prohibit us from sending you important nonmarketing notices.
F. Correcting your Credit Information.
Credit Information is provided by one or more of the three major credit reporting agencies that each provide their own score. If you think there are errors in your credit report, contact the appropriate credit reporting agency directly. You are also entitled to a free credit report every year that includes info from each of the three reporting agencies at www.annualcreditreport.com. If you wish to dispute the completeness or accuracy of any item of information contained in your file at a consumer reporting agency, you may do so by contacting the applicable consumer reporting agency. Information about how to submit a dispute may be found here: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ask-cfpb/how-do-i-dispute-an-error-on-my-credit-report-en-314/.
G. Do Not Track Signals.
Because the “Do Not Track” browser-based standard signal has yet to gain widespread acceptance, we don’t currently respond to those signals.
8. Data Retention
We will retain your personal information only for so long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information; the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information; the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We protect your personal information with a series of organizational, technological and physical safeguards. However, we cannot guarantee the total and complete security of your personal information. We recommend that you use complex and unique passwords for your IDIQ accounts. Do not share your password with anyone. If you have reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, notify us immediately.
10. Children’s Data
Our Services are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or process the personal information of individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe we have collected information from your child in a manner not permitted by law, contact us using the information below and we will remove the data to the extent required by applicable laws.
11. Supplemental Terms
A. Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Information.
By accessing or using IDIQ Services, you agree to receive notices about your financial privacy electronically. Please see our GLBA Policy for more information about your financial privacy.
B. California Residents.
California law provides additional rights to California residents regarding the collection and use of their personal information. However, these laws and regulations do not apply to information governed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA). In making our disclosures pursuant to this section, we do not include personal information: (i) obtained from or transmitted to a consumer reporting agency; (ii) contained in a credit report, credit score, or credit profile provided by a consumer reporting agency; and (iii) otherwise regulated under FCRA or GLBA.
We have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
· Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
· Commercial information related to your interactions with IDIQ.
· Geolocation data (which is inferred from your IP address).
· Internet or other electronic network activity information, like your browsing activity and device-level information.
· Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information (“Sensory Data”).
· Professional or employment‐related information.
· Education information.
· Inferences drawn about you.
The following table provides a description of the personal information that we have disclosed for our business purposes, the personal information that we have sold, and the categories of third parties that received the personal information.
|Personal Information Category||Category of Third-Party Recipients|
|Business Purpose Disclosures||Sales|
|Identifiers||Business services providers, affiliates, partners, data analytics providers, operating systems, social networks.||Advertisers|
|California Customer Records personal information categories||Business services providers, affiliates, partners, operating systems, social networks.||None|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Business services providers, affiliates, partners, data analytics providers, operating systems, social networks.||None|
|Geolocation||Business services providers, affiliates, partners, data analytics providers, operating systems.||None|
|Commercial information||Business services providers, affiliates, partners, data analytics providers, operating systems, social networks.||Advertisers|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Advertisers|
|Professional or employment-related information||None|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||None|
If you reside in California, you have rights to access the specific pieces of your information, the right to know details about our processing of your information, the right to request deletion of your personal information, and the right to not be denied goods or services for exercising these rights.
IDIQ does not sell personal information of its users as the term “sell” is traditionally understood. But “sell” under the CCPA is broadly defined. It includes the sharing of personal information with third parties in exchange for something of value, even if no money changes hands. For example, sharing an advertising or device identifier to a third party may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. To the extent IDIQ “sells” your personal information (as the term “sell” is defined under the CCPA), you have the right to opt-out of that “sale” on a going-forward basis at any time. For more information about opting out of the “sale” of your personal information, see the Opting-Out Cross-Contextual Behavioral Advertising, section, above. After 12 months, we may ask you if you want to opt into the “sale” of your personal information.
Persons authorized to submit requests on behalf of a consumer (“agents”) can submit a request by email to privacy@IDIQ.com. We may notify the consumer and require the consumer to independently verify their identity before fulfilling the authorized agent’s request.
C. Vermont Residents.
IDIQ will not share your non-public personal information with unaffiliated third parties unless you authorize us to make those disclosures without your consent, other than as permitted by law. Further, we will not share credit reports with our affiliates without your consent.
D. International Users.
We are headquartered in the United States, and the information we collect will be processed in the United States. Your personal information may be stored, transferred to, and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. These countries may be outside the United States and may have different data protection laws than in the United States.
12. Contact Us.
If you need to contact us for a question about our products or any member account related service, you may contact us by phone during regular business hours Monday through Friday at the appropriate toll-free phone number below. If your phone call requires us to access specific or personal account information, then our representative will need to successfully validate your identity before any confidential or account information is discussed. Confidential account information may only be discussed with the account owner.
Personal Account (non-business): Choose the IDIQ service brand that you are enrolled in or have questions about from the list below. Our customer service teams are available during regular business hours. If you find that any information in your personal credit report(s) provided as part of the Services that you believe is incorrect and wish to correct it with the credit reporting agencies, you can do so through the dispute resolution process provided under the Fair Credit Reporting Act or other applicable laws.
· IdentityIQ®: Call (877) 875-4347
· MyScoreIQ®: Call (800) 637-5590
· DataBreachIQ®: Call (800) 331-3865
· ResidentLink™: Call (800) 500-8880
· Credit & Debt: Call (866) 250-6624
Business Account: For businesses that offer our services to their employees or customers, contact IDIQ Business Account Management at (888) 467-7102 during regular business hours. Non-business account support is not available through this phone number. Specific customer account information may only be discussed with the actual consumer account owner.