How can we help you?
Browse through some of the most frequently asked questions or use our chat feature to ask questions and get in touch with our support team. If you’re new to Credit & Debt, we highly encourage you to watch our video tutorials for step-by-step instructions on setting up your account.
FIND ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR SUPPORT TEAM
VIEW STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL VIDEOS
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, go to the login screen and click I forgot my password. Enter the email address associated with your account and a reset password link will be sent to your email.
Can’t find the reset password email in your inbox? First, check your spam folder and then contact our support team at email@example.com or use our chat feature.
How do I update my account information (name, email, phone number)?
To update your account information, click here. Or, login and click the gear icon to navigate to the profile setting page.
How do I sync my accounts?
Watch this video for a step-by-step guide on syncing your account.
– Sign in to your C&D account and click +Sync to learn more on the popup, or click the Sync your account button in the top right corner.
– Search for your financial institution, bank, or credit card servicer or select from the options provided.
– Enter the credentials for your servicer’s online account.
For more information on adding an account manually, look for the “How do I manually add an account?” FAQ.
What if I can’t find my bank, credit card, or financial institution listed?
If you can’t find the right servicer, be sure to:
– Search for the name of your bank exactly as it appears on their website. For example: Charles Schwab instead of just Schwab.
If you still can’t find the right servicer, let us know on the Contact Us page. We will do our best to help you get connected.
How do I manually add an account?
You can track your real estate, vehicles, debts, assets, or other properties without linking them to a financial institution.
Sign in to Credit & Debt on your browser, either on your device or a computer.
– Select Add Manually from the pop-up box or; scroll down to the Debt Tracker and select Add Account Manually
– Input your data into the fields provided.
C&D can’t automatically update the fields of a manually added property, so be sure to make any changes to your balance, interest rate, and minimum payments yourself.
What if my accounts aren’t syncing properly?
If you synced your accounts and you aren’t seeing your information populated in the tools, you might have to unsync and sync your accounts again.
– Navigate to the Synced Accounts page.
– Select the account you’re having trouble with.
– Click “Unsync This Account”.
– Sync the account again by going through the auto-sync process.
If you’re unable to see your accounts in the Synced Accounts page, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat feature to chat with a team member.